All about this year's St. Patrick's Day Raffle:
The Irish aren’t the only ones who could be lucky on St. Patrick’s Day. Everyone can take part in the newest, coolest, most exciting game this coming spring – the St. Patrick’s Day Raffle. You just need to buy one of the $10 Raffle tickets when they go on sale on St. Patrick’s Day and you’ll be on your way to winning the luckiest, four-leaf clover inspired prize of $100,000! But don’t wait to play, get your tickets early and get ready to get lucky! With only 50,000 tickets this is sure to be the shortest, fastest Raffle the Lottery’s ever offered!
Odds above are based on all 50,000 tickets being sold.
Sign your ticket and keep it safe until the winning numbers are announced. You will need to present your ticket to claim your prize.
The drawing was held on April 12th, 2017 at 4:00 PM MT.
2017 St. Patrick's Day Raffle Official Rules
Price of each Raffle ticket: $10.00
Raffle Start and End Date: Sales of Raffle tickets begin at 1:00 a.m. MT, March 17, 2017 and end upon the sale of the last available Raffle ticket.
Total quantity available for sale: 50,000
1- $100,000 winner
10- $1,000 winners
1,350- $50 winners
5,500- $15 winners
Winner Announcement: Three business days after the sale of the last available St. Patrick's Day Raffle Ticket.
Tickets made payable: Tickets will be made payable the day of the drawing.
Eligibility: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase, sell, or redeem a Raffle ticket.
- There will be a total of 50,000 Raffle tickets available for sale that can be purchased anywhere Idaho Lottery draw games are sold.
- Raffle tickets will have a unique number from 00001 to 50000 printed from the Lottery terminal and will be issued in sequential order throughout the state. As a result, if a player buys more than one ticket at a time, the tickets may not be in consecutive sequential order.
- Players cannot pick their own numbers.
- For purchases on any Player Activated Terminal you must use the dedicated Raffle playslip.
- No additional tickets will be available for purchase when all 50,000 tickets are sold.
- Raffle tickets cannot be canceled or voided.
- Any Raffle ticket created in error at the retailer location is the responsibility of the retailer.
- Any tickets that are verified by Lottery Security as not sellable due to system or technical error shall be removed from the drawing for winner selection.
- A record of all ticket numbers removed from the draw will be kept by Lottery Security.
- All Raffle tickets will be sold by authorized Idaho Lottery retailers only.
- Each unique Raffle ticket will only win one prize in the drawing.
- To win, you must match your number in exact order to the winning number drawn.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must present your original Idaho St. Patrick's Day Raffle ticket at Idaho Lottery headquarters to claim the $100,000 and $1,000 prizes. Raffle ticket numbers must match identically, in exact order, to the number drawn by the Idaho Lottery. All winning tickets for the $50 and $15 prizes can be validated and claimed at any Idaho Lottery retailer or at the Idaho Lottery headquarters. Sign your Raffle ticket immediately upon purchase and keep it safe until the drawing.
Prizes and Odds of Winning:
Drawing: The drawing will be conducted within four (3) BUSINESS days after the sale of the last ticket. Winner need not be present to win.
Are you a winner?: You can check to see if your Raffle Ticket is a winner by one of the following methods after the draw:
- Visit any participating Idaho Lottery retailer and either look for the posted winning numbers or have the retailer scan your signed ticket.
- Visit our website at Idaho Lottery
- Use the free Check-A-Ticket app, available for Android and iDevices.
- Call our Winning Numbers Hotline at 1-208-334-4656.
Claim your prize:
- $100,000 and $1,000 prize winners – contact the Idaho Lottery at 1-208-334-2277 immediately. Winners must claim their prize at Idaho Lottery headquarters.
- $50 and $15 prize winners – visit any Idaho Lottery retailer after the draw or visit Idaho Lottery headquarters.
- Prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing date.
- Top prize winners will be required to complete a Winner Claim Form, Claim Form Addendum, present a valid government issued photo identification (i.e., valid driver’s license, passport, ID card), and any other documentation requested by the Idaho Lottery.